To provide solutions for Human Scaled Climate Control. We innovate, collaborate and challenge our team to strive for continuous improvement in both product and process. We promote the learning experiences that come from trial and error, creative idea formation, and problem solving. It is our belief as a startup company, people are our best asset. We focus on our employee's growth, both personally and professionally as it is equally, if not more important that the growth of our company.
Headquartered in Traverse City, Michigan, Promethient is a rapidly growing tech startup company with a focus on the future. Our goal is to change the way people think about personal climate control and how they interact with that technology. Through the use of state-of-the-art materials and cutting-edge production processes, Promethient's Thermavance technology has seen strong market acceptance across a variety of applications.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing/Process Engineer
- Electrical/Electronics Engineer
Pathways to Promethient:
- Northwest Education Service's Engineering Academy: Each semester we employ multiple student interns which allows them work experience and earns them credits towards graduation.
- Bachelors or master's degree in Engineering: Whether still in school or a recent graduate we are always on the lookout for rising stars in our field.
- Summer Internships: High school or college students with an interest in Engineering and/or Manufacturing are always welcome to apply.
Inquire about our current job and internship opportunities, select "Careers" in our Contact Us form.
Phone: 231-525-0500, Email: email@example.com
Research, design, develop, test, or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment.
Support engineers to plan and design tools, engines, machines, and other manufacturing equipment.
Create systems and products or design the way things are made.
Perform engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, and machines.
Career Experience Opportunities
Try on an industry and/or company, is it mutually a good fit?