To provide solutions for Human Scaled Climate Control. We innovate, collaborate and challenge our team to strive for continuous improvement in both product and process. We promote the learning experiences that come from trial and error, creative idea formation, and problem solving. It is our belief as a startup company, people are our best asset. We focus on our employees growth, both personally and professionally as it is equally, if not more important that the growth of our company.
Headquartered in Traverse City, Michigan, Promethient is a rapidly growing tech startup company with a focus on the future. Our goal is to change the way people think about personal climate control and how they interact with that technology. Through the use of state of the art materials and cutting edge production processes, Promethient's Thermavance technology has seen strong market acceptance across a variety of applications.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing/Process Engineer
- Electrical/Electronics Engineer
Pathways to Promethient:
- TBAISD's Manufacturing Technology Academy: Each semester we employ multiple MTA student interns which allows them work experience and earns them credits towards graduation.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering: Whether still in school or a recent graduate we are always on the lookout for rising stars in our field.
- Summer Internships: High school or college students with an interest in Engineering and/or Manufacturing are always welcome to apply.
Phone: 231-525-0500, Email: email@example.com
Research, design, develop, test, or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use.
Perform engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment. Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment such as centralized heat, gas, water, and steam systems.